Dear exhibitors of the
E BIKE DAYS Munich,
we are happy to realize the sixth edition of the E BIKE DAYS Munich together with you! Together we will again provide a great e-bike experience for the visitors.
All further information will follow and will be communicated promptly by e-mail to all registered exhibitors.
E BIKE DAYS MUNICH 2024 | 26th – 28th April
E BIKE DAYS Munich
- Booth at the EXPO AREA, individual booth messurements (Minimum size 9 qm)
- Sale of products is allowed
- electric connection (1 x 230 V / 2 KW) – more connections for an additional charge
- Waste disposal
- Integration on the event website (logo & linking)
- Security – Basic Security on the area: Thu, Fri, Sat from 7 pm and 9 am
- Booking of individual stand security possible (the organiser assumes no liability for material & theft)
- Exhibitor evening
- 26th to 28th of April 2024
- Friday 26th April 12 am to 7 pm
- Saturday 27th April 10 am to 7 pm
- Sunday 28th April 10 am to 5 pm
- Early Bird Price until 24th September 2023: 75 €/m²
- Standard price 25th September 2023 to 28. January 2024: 85 €/m²
- Late bird price from 29th January 2024: 95 €/m²
- 26th March 2024 or as soon as all stand spaces have been allocated (later bookings are only possible in exceptional cases).
- Wedmedsday, 24th April 2024 from 9 am to 7 pm
- Thursday, 25th April 2024 from 9 am to 7 pm
- Fridays 26th April 2024 from 8 am to 11 am
// Event location: Olympiapark Munic – Hans-Jochen-Vogel-Platz, 80809 Munich
// For the navigation system: Spiridon Louis Ring 21, 80809 Munich
Here you will find important exhibitor documents and other useful files for download!
CONTENTS & CONCEPT
We are looking forward to realising the seventh edition of the E BIKE DAYS together with you!
Together we will again provide a great e-bike experience for the visitors.
- freely accessible end user event – no entrance fee
- Munich metropolitan region with approx. 6 million inhabitants
- up to 25,000 expected visitors per day – targeted e-bike audience
- more than 6.000 registered testriders (numbers from 2023)
- 2/3 visited the E BIKE DAYS for the first time
- 1/3 women, 2/3 men
- 50 % have a concrete interest in buying an e-bike
- over 60 % are planning an (e-)bike holiday
During the E BIKE DAYS Munich, there are various opportunities to appear as a partner.
From Supporting and Content partners to Presenting and Title partnerships, you can highlight your brand individually.
Whether side event, visitor registration or integration into the extensive communication campaign:
Together we will find the right way to position your brand in a high-quality way.